We're proud today to announce our first commercial release called, ZenDAW...
ZenDAW is a powerful application for Windows 7 and above. It has been designed to efficiently control Steinberg's Cubase and Nuendo DAWs from any physical touchscreen found on the market.
ZenDAW's smart scripts give access to over 300 most used Cubase/Nuendo key commands and functions from the tip of a finger. Commands are located EXACTLY where one would expect them to be on a touchscreen Monitor for Windows OS platforms without having to think about it. It preserves the artist's inspiration thanks to an improved technical workflow.
Ready to use gesture assignments cover most transport commands performed by users, such as: select, zoom, hide/show channel etc. Users will find tons of clearly organized direct commands, in well designed menus that cover most actions used all the time from a simple “touch” on the screen. It feels so natural and intuitive...
- ZenDAW runs under Windows 7 to 10
- Built within Windows touch OS for rock solid stability
- No drivers are installed within Cubase / Nuendo
- Ready to use workflow within Cubase 9, Nuendo 10 or above
- 9 Elegant Toolbar Presets to best fit your personal workflow
- Over 300 pre-mapped Cubase / Nuendo touch screen actions
- VST Preset Browsing
- Automatically adapts to your touchscreen monitor size
- Easy to memorize commands
- ZenDAW looks good. You feel happy working with it
- ZenDAW improves your workflow
Note: A 16" to 24" Full HD Touchscreen Monitor is needed to use ZenDAW. Larger screens proven to work perfectly well also.